Having a property maintenance contract - is a guaranty that a property and its outside area are kept in order and good condition. By signing a property maintenance contract with a professional property management company, the owner of the property not only avoids problem associated with the operating of property, but also saves money and time. This is important for those, whose property remains vacant for a long time and who do not live permanently in Cyprus.
- Checking of correspondence and sending reports to the owner, if it is necessary;
- Regular inspection and venting the property;
- Keeping accounts, analyzing and keeping bills for community facilities, clearing up the situation with unjustified decreasing of payments in bill;
- Control payments of fees;
- Representing the owner's interests in governmental authorities of the Republic of Cyprus on matters relating to the property;
- Drafting and applying claims to the insurance company cases damage or loss:
- Cooperating with the security agency, securing the property and informing the owners of the property about matters that require their urgent attention;
- Monitoring of stuff (gardener, cleaner, etc.)
- Monitoring automatic systems, such as the irrigation system, security system, pool system, etc)
- Hiring contractors if repairs in the property are necessary and monitoring their work.
The owner of the property can choose some of the services or can buy a full "service package". Price depends on the number of services in the "package".